Monday, October 27, 2008

FACEBOOK HACKER

So last night around 8pm I get a text from my friend asking me why I posted a giftcard from Maceys on her facebook wall. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about, so I logged on to my facebook and sure enough I had sent her, along with the rest of my friends, a Maceys giftcard. I thought maybe I clicked something while I was last on there and it sent this mass post, so I wasn't too worried about it. However, today when I tried to log on to my facebook it said that my password was incorrect....WHAT???
Brett is the only other person with my password and he didn't change it so I guess someone hacked into my account. I can't change my password back because my account email address no longer exists. So anyways, I've been trying to fix this problem since I found out, but really there is nothing I can do but email facebook and hope they get back to me. This makes me really angry and I just wonder who would want to hack into my facebook?
So if you happen to get a random post or anything like that please let me know and remember it is not from me.

1 comment:

The Lovells said...

That same thing happened to my myspace page so I got rid of the entire thing. That does suck.

By the way, I need your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. My e-mail is joelovell21@yahoo.com