Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas '08 & New Years '09

This Christmas we had the best of both worlds. My parents flew in from Missouri on the 22nd, so we were able to spend Christmas with both Brett's family and my family. We had a wonderful time visiting family Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We definitely were spoiled!

Right after Christmas Brett and I, along with my family, drove up to Canada. I was so excited to go back to my roots, especially during the holiday season because 2004 was the last Christmas I had spent up in Calgary. We were able to stay for a week, spending time with my extended family. It was so great to see grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. It truly was the best Christmas/New Years ever!

We love our families so much and feel so blessed to have them in our lives. A loving family is truly one of the best gifts anyone could ever have...and lucky us, we've got two!

Enjoy the pictures from Christmas in Utah and New Years in Calgary.

1 comment:

The Lovells said...

The "wild ride" picture is awesome!