Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home SWEET Home

The last 10 days I was in Missouri visiting my family. We were all there (except Brett) for the first time in 2 years. My cute little niece Makena was there, which meant there was never a dull moment. She is 10 1/2 months and already walking everywhere! She has the biggest, most beautiful blue eyes, and cheeks that beg you to kiss them! :) I love that little sweetie so much!


Anyways, we celebrated Easter together when I got there on Wednesday and had a yummy turkey dinner thanks to mom.

We watched a lot of Hockey (GO FLAMES GO), we played games, went shopping, took Makena to the park, went on walks, and just had fun hanging out, reminiscing about childhood memories.

(Mommy & Makena)



I love my family so much and wish I could live closer to them. Its always nice to go home to loving parents and siblings. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I can't wait for the day (not anytime soon :D) when Brett and I expand our little family!

(Makena Walking)

1 comment:

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Makena is so cute!! That is the first time I have seen a picture of her. I can't believe she is walking, how fun. So jealous you got to go to MO!