Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boating at Lake Ozark, MO

Here is a ton of pictures of us boating on the lake. We all had so much fun!

Me and Milo
Brett wakeboarding


I almost got Brett at the peak of his jump, but I didn't know my moms camera had a slight delay, so the picture is of him landing the jump.

Going to try my first dock start


Me wakeboarding

Beau taking our cousin Wyatt for a ride



Dad parking the seadoo on the dock

My mom and aunt Dawn, seconds before a hilarious wipe out


Brett and I rockin the U-tube
(I don't know why I look like I'm in pain, I was having a blast!)

Brett driving the boat


Brett wanted a turn by himself. I think he got tired of my hair whipping him in the face.

Now that's a face of enjoyment:)

Brett and I returning from a ride around the lake

No comments: