Wednesday, September 4, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS

On August 15th Wesley and Easton turned 1!! WOW has this past year flown by! I can still remember holding, kissing, and snuggling my little 6 pound babies like it was yesterday. Now it's like a wrestling match just to get a kiss in. My boys are so active and happy. They just love to laugh and play. Wesley's favorite thing to do right now is hide in the bedroom doorway and peek his cute little head around to see if I'm coming to get him. He squeals with delight every time he hears/sees me coming to find him! Easton thinks it's hilarious to watch objects fall off my head. I'll put a toy on my head and it will fall off, and Easton will laugh and laugh. I love that they both have such great senses of humor.

We threw a "Sports" party for them. They love balls! Basketballs, Footballs, Golf balls, Baseballs...pretty much anything round! We invited family and friends to celebrate their big day. We held a mini sports challenge. Everyone had to shoot baskets, throw the football through targets, chip into rings, and throw baseballs at cans. We all enjoyed the challenge, and had a lot of fun!

Below are some pictures of the party:

 The boys opening their gifts

 Easton loving his new golf cart

 Yummy cake

 Wondering what to do with their cakes

 E and his golf ball cake

 Wes and his basketball cake


 Tasting their cake


 The cakes Brett and I made




 Makena sliding with Easton

 Wesley in the moon bounce


 E crawling up to dunk...

 ...or to just slide down :)

 Playing Games


Opening Gifts

Thanks to all of our family and friends who came out and supported the loves of our life! Mom and Dad love you Wesley and Easton!

STATS:
Wesley - 19.2 lbs  28.5" tall
Easton - 18.6 lbs   29" tall

No comments: