Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Draper Temple



On Tuesday Brett, myself, and his family went to the Draper Temple open house. It was Beautiful! I had never been to a temple open house before, so it was neat to be able to walk through the temple with those who have not yet been through it.
One of the things that I love about living in Utah, is that Brett and I have so many temples available for us to attend. When we were back in Virginia going to school, the closest temple to us was the D.C. Temple, which was 3.5 hours away, but worth the drive.
I am so grateful for temples that allow us to feel at peace amongst all the calamities of the world.

1 comment:

Nate Collett said...

I got to walk through it with my little boys, and it was so beautiful! I loved being able to take my 4 year old through, and tell him about all the rooms. It was an amazing experience!