Thursday, September 24, 2009

To the 2 Favorite Men in my Life

Happy 28th Birthday Brett & Happy 48th Birthday Dad!!

It is awesome that the two men I love the most in my life have the same birthday.

Dad, thanks for being the best dad a girl could ever have. I love you dad!

Brett, thank you for being such a wonderful husband and best friend! You mean the world to me and I'm grateful for you in my life. I love you soooo much babe!



I didn't have an 8 so I just did 24+4=28 :)


For Brett's birthday I decided to do a Murder Mystery Party. It turned out really well and was so fun! Everyone really got into their characters, which made it such a success. I would highly recommend hosting a party like this. Thanks to Janice for all her help with the party and hosting it. Everyone had a BLAST!

We are dressed in our CLUE character costumes

2 comments:

us... said...

well i just made it back into the blogging world and love to read the updates on the Schroeder family! Happy 24+4 the birthday:) Where do you guys live?

CASSIE said...

Hey! Lookin' Good Guys!
I stumbled upon your blog... Hope you don't mind! It's been AGES since I've seen or heard from you :) Email me, and I'll send you an invite to view my blog!
cassandjonpaul@hotmail.com