Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trip to Canada

For the 1st of July Brett and I headed up to Canada for the Raymond Parade, and to visit with family. My Grandma Adams lives in Raymond, and ever since I can remember, we would go there every summer to celebrate Canada Day.
We had a lot of fun celebrating Canada's Birthday! We went to the parade, we had a BBQ with family and friends, we went fishing and to the park, we roasted marshmallows, and to top it off we went to the rodeo grounds to watch fireworks.
Like always, our trips up to Canada are way too short, but nevertheless, we are just grateful to be able to make it up there once in a while.


Roasting mallows

Poppie and Makena at the Raymond Parade


Having fun at the Parade


Me and Grams

Brett and Otis

Roughin' it:)

Family around the fire

Brett and I in front of the Cardston Temple


On our way home we decided to take a little detour and go through Glacier National Park. I had been there before, but Brett never had. It was so beautiful and clean! It really just made me appreciate the beauty of nature. I just love everything about the mountains; the trees, the waterfalls, the animals, the smell of fresh air...they all fit together so perfectly!










No comments: