Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend in the BEEV

The beginning of this month I went out to Virginia for Homecoming weekend. It was a girls weekend so I was ridin' solo. Just for the record, I hate flying without Brett, especially on a red eye. Anyways, it was a BLAST! We had so much fun catching up with each other, reminiscing about some of the best times in our lives, playing ball with one another again, and just laughing until it hurt. I love my girls!
Nothing beats Don T's

Some of the girls

At the Homecoming football game


Alumni
(We beat the current team by 15...it was legit...we've still got it ha ha!)
It was a nice to catch up with old and new friends, and just remember what it was like to be back at school. I love SVU and the wonderful experiences that I've encountered, which have helped mold me into the person I am today.
P.S. But it was REALLY weird being there without Brett, since that was where we had spent the first 4 years of our relationship.