Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year consisted of my mother in law, sisters in law, and myself running the Human Race 5K, and the boys playing in their annual turkey bowl. The weather wasn't too bad, a little chilly but at least there was no snow. After that we enjoyed a nap, and then headed to G&G Schroeder's house for some delicious thanksgiving dinner, games of Catch Phrase, and awesome company.
We're so thankful for all the many gifts and blessings in our lives: the gospel, each other, loving families, jobs, a home to call our own, health, educations, and our 2 cute dogs... just to name a few.

P.S.
I FINALLY can put the Christmas decorations out now! :)

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

Sounds like your Thanksgiving was a lot of fun!

One of my goals is to run a 5K :)
You inspire me...

How does a turkey bowl work?

Hear! Hear! On the Christmas Decorations. We're going to set ours up tonight when Jon gets home.