Monday, July 16, 2012

Babies Shower

One of the cute blankets my mother-in-law made for one of the twins.
(the other blanket is green instead of orange)
Gifts!
(I can't get over how adorable the frog and giraffe are on their diaper motorcycles)

Lacey, Bree, and Nadine
Opening gifts with my little helper Makena
Sara and Lacey (my sister-in-laws) threw me an awesome baby shower in June. The weather was great so we had it outside. The babies and I got spoiled and had a lot of fun! I really enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and especially the company. Thanks Sara and Lacey for taking the time to celebrate my babies. Also, thanks to all those who came and supported me, I appreciate you all!

1 comment:

Jenae said...

It was such a fun shower. I'm so excited for you guys! Hope you're feeling good.